Advocacy in Action
One of the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce’s primary missions is advocating for a healthy local economy and a government that supports economic growth.
Although we are non-partisan, the Anchorage Chamber takes an active role in advocating for sensible government policies, which will protect our members and advance business opportunities. All of our priorities are determined by our membership, vetted by our committees, and then presented to the full board of directors for action if needed.
All Anchorage Chamber members are encouraged to get involved in the public policy process by serving on one of our committees. Both our Legislative and our Anchorage Business Committees are diving deep into these issues, hearing from a range of diverse stakeholders.
If you have any questions, or would like to get more involved in the direction of the Anchorage Chamber’s legislative program, please contact Brenda Hansen at 677-7112, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hilcorp acquiring Cook Inlet assets of Exxon Mobil subsidiary - Alaska Dispatch News - July 06, 2015
- 9 killed when plane crashes on sightseeing trip in Alaska - Napa Valley Register - June 26, 2015
- A plane carrying 9 people crashed in Alaska - Business Insider - June 26, 2015
- Plane with nine aboard crashes in southeast Alaska - Business Insider - June 25, 2015
- 11th Annual Alaska Oil & Gas Congress - Alaska Dispatch News - June 25, 2015
- Alaska oil goes to US refineries, not overseas - The Denver Post (blog) - June 23, 2015
- Repair planned for small leak in trans-Alaska oil pipeline - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - June 23, 2015
- Alaska's oil and gas profits distributed to the rich - SitNews - June 23, 2015
- Birds are dropping these super creepy fish on people in Alaska - Business Insider - June 12, 2015
- Visit helps Governor put a face on Alaska's oil and gas - Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman - June 07, 2015