Advocacy in Action
Advocacy is a core benefit of membership with the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce.
A chamber of commerce must remain relevant through its advocacy efforts in order to effectively represent the interests of business.
The Anchorage Chamber is an independent, 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization. This is an important distinction, especially when it comes to advocacy efforts.
The Anchorage Chamber is the only independent organization representing Anchorage's businesses, large and small.
We are able to leverage the power of our 1,100 business members to ensure the business perspective is an active participant through the public policy process.
We need your help in advancing a successful business climate!
- Glacier Smoothie Soaps is BBB's 2014 Alaska Business of the Year - Anchorage Daily News - April 24, 2014
- BP to Sell Interests in Four Alaska Oil Fields -- Update - NASDAQ - April 22, 2014
- Alaska Gas Scandal is Out-of-Country, Not Out-of-State - CounterPunch - April 22, 2014
- Cook Inlet oil and gas proves boon to Southcentral Alaska - Alaska Dispatch - April 22, 2014
- "Russia With Love": Alaska Gas Scandal Is Out-of-Country, Not Out-of-State - Truth-Out - April 20, 2014
- Texan confirmed to Alaska Gasline Board - Ktoo - April 18, 2014
- Refining Alaska's oil for Alaskans: jobs and energy - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - April 13, 2014
- Forecast revises Alaska oil production estimates - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - April 07, 2014
- House panel version of Alaska gas-line bill takes shape - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - April 05, 2014
- Experts debate Alaska's oil tax tug-o-war - Alaska Dispatch - March 29, 2014