Advocacy in Action
One of the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce’s primary missions is advocating for a healthy local economy and a government that supports economic growth.
Although we are non-partisan, the Anchorage Chamber takes an active role in advocating for sensible government policies, which will protect our members and advance business opportunities. All of our priorities are determined by our membership, vetted by our committees, and then presented to the full board of directors for action if needed.
All Anchorage Chamber members are encouraged to get involved in the public policy process by serving on one of our committees. Both our Legislative and our Anchorage Business Committees are diving deep into these issues, hearing from a range of diverse stakeholders.
If you have any questions, or would like to get more involved in the direction of the Anchorage Chamber’s legislative program, please contact Brenda Hansen at 677-7112, email@example.com.
- DNR to evaluate proposal for drilling in The Gulf of Alaska - The cordova Times - July 31, 2015
- Losses elsewhere, but profits in Alaska, reports ConocoPhillips - Bakken.com (press release) - July 31, 2015
- CPAI selling CI assets - Petroleum News - July 31, 2015
- A critical step - Petroleum News - July 31, 2015
- Crackdown begins on anti-Shell protesters in Portland: Icebreaker heads for ... - seattlepi.com (blog) - July 30, 2015
- 'Maximum' value: Review of Alaska oil tax system should take place in courts - Alaska Dispatch News - July 28, 2015
- One of the most reliable Republican states is giving the Koch brothers a ... - Business Insider - July 27, 2015
- US court says agency can ignore Alaska oil plan for Arctic refuge - Reuters - July 23, 2015
- West End Block Party & Visit Anchorage Business Exchange - Alaska Dispatch News - July 14, 2015
- Aggie Creek Fire Burns Near Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline - youralaskalink - July 13, 2015