Advocacy in Action
Advocacy is a core benefit of membership with the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce.
A chamber of commerce must remain relevant through its advocacy efforts in order to effectively represent the interests of business.
The Anchorage Chamber is an independent, 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization. This is an important distinction, especially when it comes to advocacy efforts.
The Anchorage Chamber is the only independent organization representing Anchorage's businesses, large and small.
We are able to leverage the power of our 1,100 business members to ensure the business perspective is an active participant through the public policy process.
We need your help in advancing a successful business climate!
- Begich proposal aimed at helping advance Alaska gas line project, supporting ... - The Tribune - March 07, 2014
- Anchorage business organizations uncommitted about F-35s prospect - Fairbanks Daily News-Miner - March 07, 2014
- Exxon chief: 'World may not care whether Alaska gas ever gets developed' - Alaska Dispatch - March 06, 2014
- Rampart Energy completes key 3D seismic survey over Alaska oil project - Proactive Investors Australia - March 06, 2014
- One Anchorage Business springs into action early to cash in on Iditarod - youralaskalink - March 05, 2014
- Funding for Alaska gas line coordinator not in Obama's proposed budget - Anchorage Daily News - March 05, 2014
- Feds: No more false starts on Alaska gas pipeline - Kenai Peninsula Online - February 20, 2014
- All-Alaska Gas Pipeline Will Spike America's Energy Boom - American Thinker - February 19, 2014
- Developing Arctic Alaska's oil will require lots of cooperation - Alaska Dispatch - February 12, 2014
- Alaska gas exports face crucial decision - Financial Times - February 12, 2014