Advocacy in Action
One of the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce’s primary missions is advocating for a healthy local economy and a government that supports economic growth.
Although we are non-partisan, the Anchorage Chamber takes an active role in advocating for sensible government policies, which will protect our members and advance business opportunities. All of our priorities are determined by our membership, vetted by our committees, and then presented to the full board of directors for action if needed.
All Anchorage Chamber members are encouraged to get involved in the public policy process by serving on one of our committees. Both our Legislative and our Anchorage Business Committees are diving deep into these issues, hearing from a range of diverse stakeholders.
If you have any questions, or would like to get more involved in the direction of the Anchorage Chamber’s legislative program, please contact Brenda Hansen at 677-7112, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alaska Business week invites students - Kenai Peninsula Online - April 27, 2015
- Alaska oil tax credits are working as they should at low prices - Alaska Dispatch News - April 25, 2015
- GCI, Ericsson expand LTE service across Alaska's oil region - RCR Wireless News - April 21, 2015
- Exova Houston: Alaska gas pipeline contract - Energy Global - April 21, 2015
- Legislature asks Walker to counter Obama moves on Alaska oil, gas - KTUU.com - April 16, 2015
- Southeast Alaska business says it will begin exporting water in bulk to ... - Huffington Post - April 15, 2015
- South Anchorage business burglarized twice in one week - KTVA.com - Alaska News and Weather - April 13, 2015
- Student tackles Alaska legislation - Kenai Peninsula Online - April 06, 2015
- Anchorage Democrats offer 'emergency fix' for Alaska's oil tax system - Ktoo - April 01, 2015
- Alaska oil and gas lease draws criticism - UPI.com - April 01, 2015